Some written comments from individual clients and their organizations:
- We sought to empower all teachers and all interested
parents in effective decision making within our school.
We needed a clear process within which to take up these
changes, and new skills to allow us to do the work
effectively; both in the transition phase, and into the
future. Cornelis managed to meet all of our goals with
- He brought a wonderful balance of openness to what we
needed, and clear direction in process when we needed it.
- Your strengths lie in your ability to identify the heart
of the problem and to engage the "system" in
- With your facilitation skills you allowed the group to
develop trust in such a short time.
- I witnessed your skill in effectively facilitating a very
complex interpersonal and organizational impasse.
- You are disciplined about process, and insightful with
- You brought parental involvement into our school life in
an unprecedented way, and have helped us become clearer
on who we are and who we might choose to become.
- You gave us strength and form, wisdom and experience.
- Our gratitude for your coaching and support to all of us
and to our vision.
- Your words of wisdom to us continue to rise up during our